Students can arrange for private instruction with the chief instructor. In these private lessons, the instructor will design a lesson plan that meets the individual student’s needs. Some of the benefits of private lessons include:
- In depth instruction focussed on the individual
- Improving one’s technique, kata and kumite
- Competition preparation
- Grading preparation
- A tailored karate plan
- Improve confidence to enter into mainstream class
Private lessons can be held on weekday evenings or weekend mornings/mid day. Please contact your instructor for further information on time slots.
Additional: Special Private Lesson Slots for National/International Competition Preparation
Terms & Conditions for Private Lessons
1. For students under 18, an adult guardian must be present for the entire private lesson
2. JHKA enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy. JHKA will charge the full amount of a private lesson cancelled within 24-hours and this session cannot be rearranged.
3. JHKA enforces a 72-hour rescheduling private lesson policy. JHKA will reschedule any private lesson if notified at least 72 hours before the session.
4. Save 10% when you purchase a 10-pack of the same private lesson type.
5. Prices are based on private lessons that do not require private hall hire.
6. In some cases, private lesson venues will need to be changed if the venue is not appropriate for the activity.
7. All private lessons are 45 minutes in duration.