Fee’s as of 1st September 2023.
Prices are based on 12 monthly payments for 42 weeks of Karate **
There are two payment options.
- Direct debit: Set up to be paid regularly on the 1st of each month – request direct debit form here.
- Annual payment – Pay for a full years tuition in advance for 12 month period – request invoice here.
The monthly fee allows you to have unlimited training at any of our classes throughout that month excluding Monday at Enfield Highway Community Centre.
*Classes are based on 12 monthly payments for 42 weeks of karate. We are running classes during school term time only. Your karate payment plan will split the cost of “term time” karate training into 12 equal monthly instalment payments and therefore August payment is due to cover the payment for term time lessons. Full class schedule here.
**Barkingside, Chigwell, Enfield, Epping and North Romford Dojo’s will not run in any school holidays and students are to attend Collier Row (Tuesday) or Chingford (Thursday) as these classes will run for part of the summer holiday**. Class information can be found here.
Your first lesson as a beginner can be registered via the trial class link.
|PRICES PER CALENDAR MONTH(Discount for 3 or more siblings)||DIRECT DEBIT
(1st of each month)
|White to Orange Belt||£45.00||12 month in advance|
|Green to Purple White Stripe Belt||£50.00||12 month in advance|
|Brown Belt to Junior 1st Dan||£60.00||12 month in advance|
|Students must train a minimum of twice a week from Purple White Stripe|
|Family discount available for three family members training (parent/sibling)|
- All students are required to hold a valid and up-to-date licence.
- All students must purchase and wear the official JHKA Karate uniform starter pack.
- You must give at least 1 month notice and 1 month payment should you wish to terminate membership with JHKA.
- Should you miss a continuous 4 weeks of training without notifying the club instructor, the monthly fee will still be payable upon your return for any unpaid period.
- Should you miss a continuous 8 weeks of training without notifying the club instructor. We will assume you have left and should you wish to come back you will need to pay the current fees as of the date above.
- All payments are to be paid on the first of each month
- You accept that payments are based on 12 monthly payments for 42 weeks of Karate training.
- You accept that Barkingside, Chigwell, Enfield, Epping and North Romford Dojo’s classes do not run through any school holidays.
- The unlimited training option excludes Monday at Enfield Highway Community Centre as this dojo requires a different membership fee. School exclusive after school clubs are also not part of this membership.
- Any returned/failed direct debit payments may be subject to fees charged by your personal bank/building society.
- The current membership fees are subject to increase at least once every 18 months in line with new member fees.