School Club Fee’s as of 1st September 2021.
Prices are based on 12 monthly payments for 44 weeks of Karate **
There are two monthly training options.
- Once per week: Students can train once per week at your primary school after school club term time. Students can train once per week at one of our outside hall venues outside of term time.
- Unlimited Training*: Students can train at multiple locations on the timetable throughout the week.
The payment option is detailed below.
- Direct debit: Set up to be paid regularly on the 1st of each month – request direct debit form here.
The monthly fee allows you to train once per week at at your primary school after school club. If you would like to upgrade to our unlimited training option, you can do so.
*Classes are based on 12 monthly payments for 44 weeks. Karate classes are to run throughout the year except for one week at Easter, May half term, last 2 weeks in August, first week in September, October half term plus one unscheduled week.
**Chigwell and Enfield Dojo will not run in any school holidays and students are to attend Collier Row or Chingford during these weeks that we are still running. Class information can be found here.
The table below displays fees for new monthly members joining.
|NEW MEMBER PRICES PER CALENDAR MONTH||TRAINING ONCE PER WEEK|
(Direct debit 1st of each month)
(Direct debit 1st of each month)
|White to Green Belt||£35.00||+ £13.00 per month **|
|Blue Belt to Purple White Belt||£40.00||+ £13.00 per month **|
|Brown Belt to Junior 1st Dan|
|School club students must train a minimum of twice per week from Brown Belt, please join one of our class locations on the website.|
|Family discount available for three family members training (parent/sibling)|
- All students are required to hold a valid and up-to-date licence.
- All students must purchase and wear the official JHKA Karate uniform starter pack.
- You must give at least 1 month notice and 1 month payment should you wish to terminate membership with JHKA
- Should you miss a continuous 4 weeks of training without notifying the club instructor, the monthly fee will still be payable upon your return for any unpaid period.
- Should you miss a continuous 8 weeks of training without notifying the club instructor. We will assume you have left and should you wish to come back you will need to pay the current fees as of the date above.
- All payments are to be paid on the first of each month
- You accept that payments are based on 12 monthly payments for 44 weeks of Karate training
- You accept that Chigwell and Enfield classes do not run through any school holidays and students are to attend Collier Row or Chingford during these weeks that we are still running. Email to confirm attendance in advance.
- The unlimited training option excludes Monday at Enfield Highway Community Centre as this dojo requires a different membership fee.
- Any returned/failed direct debit payments may be subject to fees charged by your personal bank/building society.
- The current membership fees are subject to increase at least once every 18 months in line with new member fees.
- You accept that students graded to brown belt must join one of our main class locations on the website as they are required to train a minimum of twice per week in preparation for black belt.