Joining our school exclusive karate club at Enfield Heights
- Learn Karate on a Thursday (term time) from 3:15 pm – 4:00pm at after school karate club.
- Parents will collect children from school at 4pm from the designated collection point in the playground.
- Students can also train once per week at one of our outside hall venues outside of term time.
- Our school exclusive membership fees start from £32 per month, full information here.
Make sure to complete all of the following to become a full member before commencing your first lesson.
- Step 1: Standing Order Form – Please arrange your monthly fee to come out on the 1st of each month. This will commence at the beginning of your first full months training.
- Step 2: Make a one off payment for your first months training – Please ensure this is arranged before attending the first lesson. Our start date is Thursday 22nd April 2021 (Select this date in drop down menu).
- Step 3: Licence Application Form (£36.00 per year) – This is your childs insurance to train in martial arts and must be purchased on attending your second lesson of training. It will also allow your child to grade to the next belt at the club.
- Step 4: Order your JHKA Official Karate Kit ( Karate Suit embroidered with our official badge, Syllabus Book, Hand pads and a Gum Shield) – Your karate start up pack is compulsory and includes everything that you will need as a beginner.
After completing Steps 1, 2, 3 and 4, an email confirming your child’s registration will be sent within 24 hours.
Terms & conditions and monthly fees can be read here.
Thank you for completing the above sections. The licence and karate suit when ready will be given to you when you attend your class.
Welcome JHKA 🙂