Fee’s for current members as of 1st April 2021.
Current members wishing to train at a primary school exclusive club in addition to their current membership are required to pay an additional membership fee.
Prices are based on 12 monthly payments for term time karate at your chosen primary school
The additional fee will include:
Term Time Training: Students can train once per week at their chosen primary school club during term time.
The payment option is detailed below:
Standing order: Set up to be paid regularly on the 1st of each month – request standing order form here.
The table below displays fees for current monthly members.
|CURRENT MEMBER PRICES PER CALENDAR MONTH
|TRAINING TERM TIME ONCE PER WEEK
(Standing order 1st of each month)
|White to Purple White Stripe Belt
|£13.00 per month
|Brown Belt to Junior 1st Dan
|Please contact your instructor
- All students are required to hold a valid and up-to-date licence.
- All students must purchase and wear the official JHKA Karate uniform starter pack.
- Should you miss a continuous 4 weeks of training without notifying the club instructor, the monthly fee will still be payable upon your return for any unpaid period.
- Should you miss a continuous 6 weeks of training without notifying the club instructor. We will assume you have left and should you wish to come back you will need to pay the current fees as of the date above.
- All payments are to be paid on the first of each month
- You must give at least 1 month notice and 1 month payment should you wish to terminate membership with JHKA
- You accept that payments are based on 12 monthly payments for term time training once per week.
- Payment for school exclusive clubs is paid by Standing Order. Any Standing Order Payment that is late will incur a £5.00 surcharge.