Joining our school exclusive karate club at Carterhatch Junior
- Learn Karate on a Monday (term time) from 3:15 pm – 4:00pm at after school karate club.
- Parents will collect children from school at 4pm from the designated collection point in the playground.
- Students can also opt to upgrade to unlimited training membership and train at multiple class locations on our evening class timetable throughout the week.
- Our school exclusive membership fees start at an introductory rate, full information here.
Make sure to complete all of the following to become a full member before commencing your first lesson.
- Step 1: Licence Application Form (£45.00 per year) – This is your childs insurance to train in martial arts and must be purchased before attending your first lesson of training. This licence is also required in order to allow your child to grade to the next belt at the club. This is renewable annually.
- Step 2: Set up Direct Debit – Please arrange your monthly direct debit to come out on the 1st of each month. This will commence at the beginning of the next months training.
- Step 3: Make a one off payment for your first months training – Please ensure this is arranged before attending the first lesson (Select your childs start date in drop down menu when making payment).
Optional Step 4: If your child wishes to progress through the coloured belt gradings, it will be essential to purchase the JHKA Official Karate Kit (No other karate suits can be worn at the club).
- Step 4: Order your JHKA Official Karate Kit ( Karate Suit embroidered with our official badge, Hand pads and a Gum Shield) – Your karate start up pack is compulsory and includes everything that you will need as a beginner.
After completing Steps 1, 2, 3 and/or 4, an email confirming your child’s registration will be sent within 24 hours.
Terms & conditions and monthly fees can be read here.
Thank you for completing the above sections. The licence and karate suit when ready will be given to you when you attend your class.
Welcome JHKA 🙂