Join our school exclusive karate club at Kingfisher Hall
- Learn Karate on a Friday (term time) starting Friday 30th April 2021.
- Straight from school (3:00 pm – 3:45pm) in school hall.
- Parents will collect children from school at 3:45pm from the designated collection point in the playground.
Make sure to complete all of the following to become a full member before commencing your first lesson.
- Step 1: Pay for Karate Club on your School ARBOR App. For information on ARBOR, click here.
- Step 2: Licence Application Form (£36.00 per year) – This is your childs insurance to train in martial arts and must be purchased on attending your second lesson of training. It will also allow your child to grade to the next belt at the club.
- Step 3: Order your JHKA Official Karate Kit ( Karate Suit embroidered with our official badge, Syllabus Book, Hand pads and a Gum Shield) – Your karate start up pack is compulsory and includes everything that you will need as a beginner.
Thank you for completing the above sections. The licence and karate suit when ready will be given to you when you attend your class.
Welcome JHKA 🙂