Fee’s as of 1st January 2019.
Prices are based on 12 monthly payments for 46 weeks of Karate **
There are two monthly payment options.
Standing order: Set up to be paid regularly on the 1st of each month – request standing order form here.
Online payment: Payment to be made on the first of each month via Paypal – pay via this link here.
The monthly fee allows you to have unlimited training at any of our classes throughout that month.
*Classes are based on 12 monthly payments for 46 weeks. Karate classes are to run throughout the year except for 2 weeks in August, 2 weeks at Christmas, Whitsun week plus one unscheduled week.
**Chigwell and Enfield Dojo will not run in any school holidays and students are to attend Collier Row or Chingford during these weeks. Class information can be found here.
Your first lesson as a beginner is free.
|PRICES PER CALENDAR MONTH (Discount if paid via standing order)||STANDING ORDER||ONLINE PAYMENT |
|White to Orange Belt||£35.00||£40.00|
|Green to Purple White Stripe Belt||£40.00||£45.00|
|Brown Belt to Brown Two white stripes||£50.00||£55.00|
|Students must train a minimum of twice a week from Purple White Stripe|
|Family discount available for three family members training (parent/sibling)|
- All students are required to hold a valid and up-to-date licence.
- All students must purchase and wear the official JHKA Karate uniform starter pack.
- Should you miss a continuous 4 weeks of training without notifying the club instructor, the monthly fee will still be payable upon your return for any unpaid period.
- Should you miss a continuous 6 weeks of training without notifying the club instructor. We will assume you have left and should you wish to come back you will need to pay the current fees as of the date above.
- All payments are to be paid on the first of each month
- You must give at least 1 month notice and 1 month payment should you wish to terminate membership with JHKA
- You accept that payments are based on 12 monthly payments for 46 weeks of Karate training
- You accept that Chigwell and Enfield classes do not run through any school holidays
- Any Standing Order Payment that is late will incur a £5.00 surcharge.