(Eligible students only, students must receive a mock grading form)
- Sunday 21st January
- Sunday 25th March
- Sunday 1st July
- Sunday 28th October
Mock Black Belt Grading
(Eligible students only (3rd kyu and above), students must receive a mock grading form)
- Saturday 6th October – Link to register will follow
Forza Premier League Karate Cup
Register your entry today!
JHKA Acceleration Courses
- Chigwell, Essex (5 day course)
Monday 23rd July, Tuesday 24th July, Wednesday 25th July, Thursday 26th July & Friday 27th July 2018.
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Address: Coppice Primary School, Chigwell Row, Essex, IG7 4Q
October half term (3 day course)
Monday 22nd October, Tuesday 23rd October & Wednesday 24th October 2018.
St Francis Church Hall, Hawkwood Crescent, Chingford, E4 7UH
Karate Christmas Course (1 day)
Thursday 20th December
**JHKA 1st JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS!**
Open to all JHKA students – Beginner categories included
Saturday 17th November
Kingfisher Hall Academy, 40 The Ride, Enfield, EN3 7GB
Register here now!
FINAL DEADLINE: 7th November 2018
2018 Karate Awards and Presentation Evening
- JHKA End of year Presentation Party and Awards Evening
Friday 14th December
7:30pm – Late
Powerleague, Fairlop Waters, Essex, IG6 3HJ
Tickets: £7 each (Limited tickets available)
Bring your parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles and friends!
Reserve tickets here now!
Frontier Karate Association Squad Training / Selections
- Saturday 16th June (Rayleigh, Essex)
- Saturday 22nd September (Luxford Centre, Library Way, Uckfield, TN22 1AR)
- Saturday 8th December (Rayleigh, Essex)
- 2pm – 3.30 pm – 11 years and under – £15.00 payable on the day to FKA Coaches
- 3.30 – 5pm – 12 years and above – £15.00 payable on the day to FKA Coaches